Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Progress

I am pleased to say that I have started the ball rolling on my Vegan shoes! There is still a very long road ahead, but I am excited about things to come. I know there is a strong market for fashionable vegan shoes and it is just going to take a few more people in the market to make it more appealing to consumers. The more choices people have, the more enticing it will be to own a piece of fashion that has not in any way harmed animals.

Good things to come in 2012!

Also, on a little side note I have to say how proud I am of my husband and his 2nd place finish in the 50th running of the 24 Hours of Daytona. We always want a win, but TRG put forth their best effort and came up only 9 seconds short of the leader.

Below is a little pic from the weekend. It's so hard to be fashionable at the racetrack! Rag and Bone plum jeans, lucky brand white 3/4 sleeve top.

No comments:

Post a Comment